WAKHAL enables to connect your community. Share valuable input, experience and knowledge and help in the growth of your community.
- Provide a platform where updated information will be available to be referred by your own community youth and gain benefit and practical knowledge.
- Facilitate parental or big brother like support to needy youth.
- Provide a cost-effective solution for the basic daily needs.
- Bring an awareness of what is happening in the modern cities and at the global scenario.
- Stay connected to make a united voice for any good cause.
- Crowd funding and collect donations.
- Practice and participate online test and examinations.
- Digital Media Distribution and Marketplace.
When any good or bad thing happens to our own family, it affects us more compared to something happening in other’s family/community. If we agree to this, then we should start to learn various case studies and try to know about our own people’s success/failure stories.
Many of your community elders have become experienced persons from trial and error methods, which in fact is a great disadvantage.
If our new generation can find a way to be able to connect with our elders who have experienced and understood from their practical knowledge, then the youth can benefit a lot. If guidance is available to the needy youth when required, then it’s a benefit for the society.